I can hardly believe that in just over 1 month we will be welcoming our third child into our family. Even though this is my third child I’m not quite sure of what we must have for her to come. I feel like all she needs are some onesies and diapers but know she needs a lot more than that.
So far I have:
- Long gowns
- diapers, wipes all diapering needs
- nursing cover, breast pump, endless amounts of bottles and pacifiers
- blankets, swaddlers
- car seat, stroller, and swing
What she needs:
- breast pump replacement parts
- some sort of bassinet or sleeper
I’m not quite sure what she needs if anything. What did you buy for baby? What do you think we still must have?