All of my kids have worn pediped shoes so we were so excited to be able to check out new shoes from the 2012 collection. The pediped Spring/Summer 2012 collection makes its debut with more than 75 new styles and color combinations across pediped footwear’s three signature lines: Originals, Grip nGo and Flex. Highlights of the collection include a new sole for the Originals line and an expanded Adventure Line. Kids everywhere will be able to enjoy the outdoors in style.
Brooklin was sent a super adorable pair of pink mary janes with flowers on them. They’re perfect for spring and summer and I know that they will be able to keep up with her and yet be stylish. With styles ranging from water-safe shoes, gladiator sandals, athletic styles, boat shoes, Mary Janes and more, pedipeds expansive Spring Summer 2012 collection includes a shoe for every need and occasion!
Just check out new features with the collections:
- The Originals line of soft-soled infant shoes that mimic barefoot walking features a new sole and continues to grow with more styles and a wider variety of colors.
- Based on customer feedback, pediped has created a more slip resistant sole. The new sole features a slip resistant diamond tread and is made of all natural high quality leather, just like before.
Grip n Go
- Grip n Go footwear is made with all the benefits of Originals, but with special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
- With over 15 new styles, the line features metallic sandals, classic Mary Janes and several new athletic styles.
- Pediped Flex is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. The Flex line offers more than 60 styles in jewel tones, metallic and bright colors.
- The popular Adventure Line of rugged, water-safe, eco-friendly footwear has also expanded with over 15 styles. The Minnie and Amazon for girls both come in pedipeds new summer color pool. Fin, Delmar and Sahara are three new boys styles making their debut, all with bright pops of color.
The Spring/Summer 2012 collection is now available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.
Sign up today to become a pediped Insider to be the first to know about special promotions, new product introductions and more.