As the room mom in my daughters class I’ve been busy planning a Valentine’s Day party. Hershey’s has the perfect products for everyone this Valentine’s Day! One of my favorites is the Hershey’s Golden Apple which is perfect for teachers (who likes chocolate). Thanks to Hershey’s for sending my daughter tons of goodies for her class!
For faraway family members and friends: Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Picture Box and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Picture Box. Each of these offerings has a picture frame on top of the box, creating a special reminder of home
For your child’s teacher: Hershey’s Golden Apple and Twizzlers Strawberry Twists Pencil Can
For coworkers and friends: Forget the cards with Hershey’s Valentine’s Exchange variety bags, which are fully-equipped with a ‘To’ and ‘From section directly on the packaging.
ONE winner will receive a bag of Hershey’s Kisses and 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs.
Main Entry: Tell me about Valentine’s Day in your family.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Take a second and vote for Kayla.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- LIKE Our Ordinary Life on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 2-15-2012
For more information on Hershey’s seasonal products, Valentine’s Day recipes, gift giving solutions and ideas, visit www.hersheys.com.