I love my favorite diaper brand but I’ve always wanted to be a little more Eco-friendly. I consider myself to be a pretty Eco-conscience parent and have always wanted to find a diaper that also was biodegradable. I was recently introduced to Jessica Alba’s new company for family’s called The Honest Company, her love for Eco-friendly and organic living is much like my own. So I was asked to try out some of the new products.
My favorite thing to find was the honest diapers and wipes.
- Naturally biodegradable & pure plant-based PLA in the inner & outer sheet (NO petrochemicals/oil)
- Bio-based wheat / corn super-absorbent materials blended with reduced SAP gel
- Secure moisture barrier cuffs to prevent leakage or blowouts
- Comfortable stretchy, re-fastenable grip tabs
- Contoured fit & non-irritating feel for the most sensitive skin
- Premium fit & performance, completely safe, and super-cute designs definitely not your standard white diaper
Now I think these diapers are ultra cute and according to the price comparison they should be pretty affordable too. Thanks to The Honest Company for sending us samples!
Check out this more current review: https://www.thebabbleout.com/diapers/honest-diapers-review/