There are so many ways that I use my Microsoft products. In a recent article written by The Oregonian I talked about my use of Excel and how it can help with budgeting for your family this year. But there are so many other ways that you can also use your various Microsoft products.
Start Your 2012 Revival!
· Out with the Old, In with the New (In Store): Already have your new PC and need to get rid of your old one? Just bring your computer, phone or other device into the nearest Microsoft Store and we’ll happily recycle it for you. Even better, if we determine your computer still has value, we’ll give you a Microsoft store gift card for that amount.
· PC Tune-Up (In Store): Let trained technicians at a Microsoft Store closest to you help improve the speed, performance, and security of your PC
· Sign up for a Personal Trainer (The Tech Kind): With our One-Hour Personal Training sessions at $49.99, you can learn at your own pace, the way you want to. Get the most out of your PC experience with a one-on-one training session with a Microsoft Answer Tech. You can customize your hour to concentrate on the topics you want to learn about most, like creating documents or newsletters, organizing your email inbox, creating photos and videos with Windows Live Essentials, and much more.
- Get dedicated one-on-one time with an expert ask the questions you want and learn the way that works best for you
- Learn from the comfort of your own home or office you’ll receive your training remotely via chat and phone
- Training covers the latest Microsoft software, from the company that designed Windows 7 and Office 2010
- You’re learning experience is tailored to the topics you want to focus on
· Embrace new experiences: Celebrate the 2012 Chinese New Year in style with our three new limited edition mice exclusively designed for the Year of the Dragon
· Planning your Fitness: With a Windows PC, SkyDrive and IE9 you can easily plan and research your fitness regime – from pinning your favorite fitness sites to creating a workout plan that you can share with your nutritionist or training partner from anywhere.
· Manage the family calendar online: With Windows Hotmail Calendar, you can keep track of everyone’s schedules all at once. Don’t worry about trying to remember what time to pick up the kids from soccer practice and make it to your dentist appointment on time; it’s all in your calendar and easily accessible online or on your mobile phone.
What are your favorite features from Windows that help you balance it all?
I am a Microsoft brand ambassador but I have used and will always use my Windows products with pride!