When moms know a good thing they know it. When moms find a product they truly love they won’t turn anywhere else. Am I not right? One of those products that I can’t get enough is one that moms learn to loathe. Moms know their diapers. Tell me again I am not right? Most moms have “their diaper”.
Since the moment we started using Pampers with Dry Max I loved it, as a mom who knows her diapers. So over the past year that we’ve been using Pampers Dry Max not only have we seen our favorite diaper made better with 3-Way-Fit but I’ve found more reasons why I love it. This post is not sponsored in any way it’s a simple ode to the diaper that I loathe and yet love so much.
- Technology, this baby holds up all night long! Hello, a mom has got to sleep in every once in a while.
- The smell. Oh yes, it’s like my Swaddlers all over again. And you can’t deny the smell of a Pampers Swaddlers diaper now can you?
- The feel. Oh so soft.
- How it doesn’t buldge.
- How well it holds tight, because we all know toddlers and a lot of fruit don’t mix.
- No saggy pants! Long gone is the droopy diaper of Pampers old school Baby Dry.
- The design, because I love a diaper with a cute butt.
- They are incredibly breathable in fact, we’ve never had diaper rash.
- The price, I can always find a good deal on Pampers and so what if I pay an extra few bucks these diapers have super powers.
- Comfort, my toddler is so happy in them she doesn’t want to leave them behind!
What is it that you love about your favorite diaper?