Over the past few months I’ve been using Knorr in quite a few dishes so we were challenged to follow a party blueprint and come up with our own festive treats to celebrate what is known as football season. So we gathered with friends and watched the Ducks game this past weekend. We don’t have many sports teams to root for here in Oregon so if any we root for the Ducks, and they’re so worthy going to the Rose Bowl!!
With the help of Knorr there’s so many recipes you can create, I’ve found myself using both the Knorr Homestyle Stock varieties in a number of recipes. So if you’re looking for ideas for game day or any day check out the wide selection of recipes from Knorr.
The first blueprint is to create a menu that’s from the playbook so that’s exactly what I did. With the help of Knorr of course I created the Hearty Beef Chili as our main meal.The recipe itself was actually quite easy and it featured one of our favorite new products, Knorr Homestyle Stock!
|Hearty Beef Chili||
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red and/or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub KnorrÂ® Homestyle Stock – Beef
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion and red pepper in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in KnorrÂ® Homestyle Stock – Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
- *Use more if desired.
The second blueprint was to create decor. I decided to make decor simple by using festive plates and tablescape. A fun snack of honey mustard pretzels in cups and a football shaped cake topped off the decor and also helped to serve up a yummy treat!
The kids zone!! No one wants the kids at the party to get bored so make your party a touchdown with a few fun craft ideas. I love this simple football helmet craft.
- Simply use a stencil and draw a football helmet on a paper plate. Give kids crayons to color in their favorite teams, or just to color in.Super easy and so fun.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias but all the fun and food was our own! You can find NEW! Knorr Homestyle Stock at grocery store isles near you.