I have owned 3 T-Mobile myTouch cell phones and we’ve been a T-Mobile customer for the past 3 years. My favorite phone thus far is the myTouch Slide. I also recently got the new HTC HD7 which I am still checking out but my favorite phones (and the ones I have owned the most of) are myTouch phones.
The new T-Mobile myTouch is one of the latest Android-powered smartphones to join T-mobile devices. Perfect for customers stepping up to their first smartphone, the myTouch is designed to be easy to use, particularly for individuals who have previously been intimidated by the complexity of smartphones.
The new myTouch features tools to help T-Mobile customers be up and running in minutes, including a simple set-up wizard for e-mail and social networks. myTouch features and a selection of shortcut icons for one-touch access to favorite applications and features. With a vibrant 3.8-inch touch screen and a virtual keyboard with SwypeÂ® for easy text input, the myTouch runs on Android 2.3 and is equipped with the popular Genius Button, powered by Dragon Dictation by Nuance, which lets customers call, text, e-mail or access the Internet with simple voice commands. The myTouch offers a 5-megapixel camera and 720p HD video recorder enabling customers to capture quality photos and videos while on-the-go.
The new myTouch Q features tools to help T-Mobile customers be up and running in minutes, including a simple set-up wizard for e-mail and social network integration, a tips widget for a shortcut icons for one-touch access to favorite applications. Equipped with a 3.5-inch touch screen plus a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, the myTouch Q runs on Android 2.3 and features a Genius Button, powered by Dragon Dictation by Nuance, which lets customers call, text, e-mail or access the Internet using simple voice commands. This is the phone I want next!!!
I am so excited to team up with T-Mobile for a very exciting blogger event/ tweet-up in Seattle. If you’re in the area and would like an invite please let me know. You can also read my full review on the T-Mobile myTouch Slide.
Thanks to T-Mobile we have one myTouch Q to give away! We also have one myTouch to give away!
- Follow @TMobile on Twitter.
- Like the T-Mobile Facebook page (http://facebook.com/TMobile).
- Answer the following question in the comment section: What is the biggest question you have when it comes to buying a wireless product as a gift?
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
I am being compensated by T-Mobile for this campaign.