It’s almost Christmas and this year we’re giving a lot of gifts to loved ones. It’s always hardest shopping for friends and teachers and those who you want to give a gift but not too expensive of a gift. Or you just aren’t quite sure what to buy. We were so happy to come up with a special gift featuring Peet’s Coffee and shopped at our local Fred Meyers for supplies.
We headed to the Fred Meyer which happens to be really close to our new house and I already had an idea of what I wanted to buy. I decided to do a gift for my husbands best friend. Both my husband and his best friend are big coffee lovers so I wanted to gift Mr. Bachelor something he could use. He currently has a french press which is great but I wanted to get him a coffee maker. Not an expensive as a Keurig but not as cheap at Mr. Coffee.
Not only did Fred Meyer have a HUGE sale on coffee makers but I also found that I got a gift card back for my purchase. SCORE! My husband also said he needed a good coffee mug and some nice Peet’s Holiday Blend to finish it off.We’re also really lucky because my Fred Meyer store has a Peet’s Coffee in it and I easily found the special brew I was looking for.
In the end the gift came out really great and it would also make a great teachers gift. You could make a number of gift baskets featuring Peet’s Holiday blend and I could easily see it fitting in well for just about any gift idea. You can see our entire shop in our Google + story.
I was compensatedÂ as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias.
I have one $75 Peet’s Coffee Gift Card to give away!
To enter: Visit Peet’s Coffee and tell me another gift idea.
Extra Entry Methods:.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends December 10th