Ever since we spent time at Disneyland and Walt Disney World my Kaila has loved Pirates of the Caribbean. This year she decided we would all be pirates for Halloween so I found an adorable Minnie Pirate Costume for Brooklin and knew Kaila would love to be Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean. The past few years we’ve done reviews for Anytime Costumes and this year is no different. They sent Kaila the Angelica Costume – Pirates Of The Caribbean for Halloween and she loves it!
Child Angelica Pirate Costume Includes:
- Pirate costume shirt with attached paisley print vest
- Matching corset
- Belt with ornate buckle
- Black pants with elastic waist
- Pirate boot covers
- Angelica pirate costume hat
Anytime Costumes also makes costumes for the whole family, last year Brooklin had an infant, infant one. There’s costumes for adults, and a wide selection at a great price! We’ve always had fast shipping and great quality costumes and couldn’t be happier with Anytime Costumes.
One winner will receive one costume of their choice up to a $50 value. (includes free shipping)
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- This is simple, tell me what you like best and what costume you would want to win.
Extra Entry Methods:
- “Like” AnytimeCostumes.com on Facebook
- Follow AnytimeCostumes.com on twitter
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends Oct 10th