After a long day of classes, recess and after-school play, kids need to clean up â€“ and wind down. The key to getting your little ones to love the tub is to make it a treat, not a task. Shampoo, body wash and bath sponges with their favorite Disney characters promise that when it comes to fun, bath time is never a wash!
Try these tips to help make bath time fun:
- Transition play time to bath time by allowing your kids to pick out which bath toys they want to play with.
- Let your kids pick a shampoo or body wash with their favorite Disney character and create a story to make bath time more fun.
- Let your kids wash themselves, start at a younger age so they get used to washing.
- Let them add in bubbles!!!
- Brush teeth and read a book after bath time, creating routine is so important makes moms life easier too.
Get your kids excited about the bath with these fun Disney themed bath products. DisneyÂ·Pixar Cars races into the bathtub with these Lâ€™Oreal Shampoos. Your kids will soak up tons of tub-time excitement when theyâ€™ve got this DisneyÂ·Pixar Cars bath sponge in hand. There’s also fun bubble baths and body wash featuring your favorite Disney characters. All of these keep my kids having plenty of fun in the bath and at great price points they keep mom happy too.
Leave a comment on this post and one of you will also win this weeks products here in Our Ordinary Life.
(winner will be drawn 10/23)
I am a compensated Disney brand ambassador but this is my real life. Disney is just as passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as I am. All opinions and children are creations of my own.