As every parent knows, cold and flu season is nothing to sneeze at. With winter weather nearly upon us, itâ€™s important to keep kids equipped to battle those nasty bugs â€“ and they can do so with the help of these great Disney-themed products! Every parent wants nothing more than to make their kiddo feel better when they’re sick, but it’s very important we teach our children healthy habits to prevent getting sick.
Try these helpful tips to fight the cold and flu this season:
- Help keep your kids comfortable in their bed or on the couch but make sure they also get plenty of rest.
- Make sure your kids use tissue when they sneeze and blow their nose, this will create healthy habits when they’re out of the house and on their own. Always send extra tissues in school lunch box or backpack.
- Remind kids to wash their hands regularly!!
- Keep hand sanitizer in their backpack.
- When kiddos are sick, keep chicken soup on hand.
I know when my kids are sick there’s very little they want to eat but something about chicken noodle soup really seems to satisfy. It did when I was a child too. Give your under-the-weather tots a warm bowl of Campbellâ€™s soup they crave â€“ and a tasty tool for getting them up and active again.
Methodâ€™s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse-inspired hand wash comes in unique containers shaped like Disneyâ€™s most delightful power couple, and the foaming soap will leave the whole family feeling fresh and clean. There’s something about Mickey that just makes everything fun, why not make washing your hands fun too?Â Kids can also keep these â€œToy Storyâ€-themed portable packs on hand wherever they go, a key accessory during this season of sniffles! Sold at dollar stores nationwide they are only $1.00 per pack and perfect for backpacks!
Your child is sick â€“ and stuck inside for yet another chilly day. What are some ways youâ€™ve found to keep them feeling better?
Leave a comment on this post and one of you will also win this weeks products here in Our Ordinary Life.
(winner will be drawn 10/31)
I am a compensated Disney brand ambassador but this is my real life. Disney is just as passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as I am. All opinions and children are creations of my own.