There’s no denying that fact that boys and girls alike all love Thomas, in fact my Brooklin knows just who he is. My girls own a number of plastic train sets but I always wanted to get them a wooden set. There’s just something about the wooden ones because they are so easy for kids of all ages to play with. The tracks goes together so easily that my two and half year old can almost put it together, if she could just figure out how to get the tracks to go to which direction they need to go.
Thomas fans every where will love that the new Thomas & Friends DVD, â€œDay of the Dieselsâ€ is being released early next week. The movie introduces Belle a big blue engine with a brass bell that helps Thomas and Percy put out the fire at the old farm shed. To honor the new DVD release The Learning Curve sent my Brooklin the Thomas And Belle To The Rescue Wooden Railway Playset. It comes with Thomas, Belle and a water tank.
Help Belle save the day as she chuffs her way up and over the bridge to the Farm Shed, where she whooshes water out of water cannons on her boiler to put the fire out. Then take Belle to the water tanker where she can fill up. My Brooklin has had such a wonderful time with this set and her older sister does too!
I have one Thomas And Belle To The Rescue Wooden Railway Playset to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- To enter visit Learning Curve and tell me about your other favorite Thomas toys! Also tell me about your little Thomas lover.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends September 30th