Kaila is just starting to get into RPG games, and she’s just been introduced to the legend that is Pokemon. It’s the crazy thing that all the kids are doing and thanks to Nintendo for sending us the game to review.
Pokemon White Version is a handheld Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the Nintendo DS / DSi. Released as a companion game to the DS / DSi title Pokemon Black Version. Additional features include: access to the Legendary Pokemon, Zekrom; the player’s choice of one of three starter Pokemon; an all-new and diverse game region, Unova; improved graphics; multiple new battle modes; the ability to wirelessly trade Pokemon; multiplayer options and more.
An All-New World Filled with All-New Pokemon
Pokemon White Version features the same handheld RPG and Adventure gameplay that has consistently thrilled Nintendo DS players, both young and more experienced, but it also introduces players to an all-new Unova region. Brought to life with improved graphics, Unova is a mix of urban and natural landscapes in which players are just as likely to encounter skyscrapers and bridges, as they are to walk alongside mountains and seascapes. It is of course also filled with a potent blend of all-new Pokemon, including the Legendary Vast White Pokemon Reshiram and the Deep Black Pokemon Zekrom. Stepping into the role of either a male or female Trainer, players further have their choice of their first Pokemon, who will serve as the first of many Pokemon companions in their travels through Unova, as they attempt to capture every wild Pokemon variety available and test their skills against other Trainers in turn-based battles.
Key Game Features
- An all-new world filled with all new Pokemon to catch, train and battle with
- Collect all the Pokemon available in the Pokemon White Version, then wirelessly trade with Pokemon Black Version owners to complete the combined games’ Pokedexes
- Experience both Legendary Pokemon: Reshiram and Zekrom – with Zekrom available for capture in Pokemon White Version
- Exciting new battle modes including: Triple Battles and Rotation Battles
- Play as either a girl or boy Pokemon Trainer
- Stay tuned for more exciting plot twists, gameplay features and game modes to be released as game launch approaches