Great Grains Blueberry Muffin Recipe

This post brought to you by Post Great Grains Cereal. All opinions are 100% mine.

kristin beachI often think about all of the things that make me feel good. What makes me great is my ability to create something special with what moments I have. My compassion for life and love of all things sunshine are what make me happiest. I enjoy running and spending time great healthy foods for my family. It's something that's a big part of who I am and I think it makes me great!

Great Grains is the cereal that shows the ingredients you put inside can help you feel and look great on the outside. Great Grains surveyed 1,000 women Nationally to ask “what makes you great.” and I found so many women have found themselves or have reinvented themselves at different points in their life.
great grains muffin recipe (2)

Post Great Grains brings whole foods from the field to your bowl for a nutritious breakfast you have to see to believe. With ingreidnets ou can feel great about like whole grain flakes from actual wheat berries, as well as real fruit and nuts, come together in this tasty and nutritious morn-ing favorite. All of the varieties of Great Grains have at least 30g of whole grains per serving and are a heart healthy way to start the day.

To create a fun and flavorful morning treat for our family with these muffins. Great tasting fuel to start your day!

Great Grains Blueberry Muffin Recipe

• 1 1/2 cups of flour
  • 2/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 TSP salt
  • 2 TSP baking powder
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup Post Great Grains Cereal
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 TSP vanilla extract
  • 1 cup of blueberries

great grains muffin recipe (3)

This recipe is pretty easy to start simple mix your dry ingredients. Make sure you get the baking powder spread evenly throughout the mix. In another bowl mix together your wet ingredients like the milk and eggs and oil. Mix together and add blueberries and crushed Great Grains Cereal.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

great grains muffin recipe (4)

One tip I have learned for making muffins is to add 1 TBSP of water into every baking up. It helps book the muffins evenly and it works! Top your muffins with a little sugar on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.

great grains muffin recipe (5)

Allow your muffins to cool and serve them for breakfast! They're super simple and full of flavor and our kiddos eat them up!

great grains muffin recipe (1)1

Post Great Grains Cereal wants to kow what makes you great? You can find more information by connecting with Great Grains on Facebook .

Check out this video:

So what makes you great?

Visit Sponsor's Site

If you enjoyed this post, please consider liking us on Facebook or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Share : Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on GooglePlusShare on PinterestShare on Linkedin

Comments

1. says

These sound amazing Kristin! I am going to make these for my kids (and me of course) for a healthy breakfast to get them going in the morning before school!

2. says

I love your recipe. We all love blueberries, that is except my daughter. And, we all love Great Grains. For my daughter, I would use raisins instead of the blueberries. They won’t last long.

3. Angela says

I am loving this campaign. It’s good to stop and remind ourselves of all the things that make us great.

4. says

Oh those sound SO yummy. I love that you incorporate a high protein cereal in the recipe. And blueberry muffins are my all time favorite. Thanks for sharing!

5. Amy Desrosiers says

These looks awesome! I love Great Grains cereal so much so in a muffin is awesome.

6. Shauna says

What makes me great? Um… my kids? my Hubby? my family? I wouldn’t be who I am without them… BTW those muffins look amazing…

7. Jenna Wood says

I’m going to have to try that baking tip with the water in the cups, how have I never herd that before? These look absolutely delicious!

8. Ann Bacciaglia says

Thanks for sharing this recipe. It sounds healthy and like something to kids and i would love to eat.

9. Nolie says

My kids love blueberries so I am always look for recipes to make. Thanks for sharing. These look really good.

10. Lisa says

These look really good! Thanks for the tip – I can never get my muffins a good round shape on top!

11. says

Your blueberry muffins look delicious. I haven’t heard of these Great Grains but will keep my eye out. I love creating recipes like this for the kids.

12. Terri S. says

I like to make nutritious foods for my family and that includes snacks. I hadn’t seen Post Great Grains Cereal before reading this but it’s now on my shopping list. I want to make these yummy blueberry muffins for Sunday when we have a huge breakfast that hubby helps me make. My blueberry loving granddaughters are in for a surprise. :-)

13. Brett says

Blueberry muffins are my favorite! I’ll have to make these in the future. Thanks for the recipe.

14. Nicole says

Great healthy version of blueberry muffins. I love great grains brand, but never cooked with it before. Going to bake these.

15. Julie Wood says

These look very delicious and I want to make these for breakfast. I like adding the Great Grains cereal to this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

16. Christina G. says

I’ve never heard of Great Grains. What a great idea. I’m going to pick up a box next time I’m at the store. Thanks for sharing!