Diapering Your Baby Affordably – Mom to Mom Diapers

Tracking Pixel

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mom to Mom.

mom to mom diapers

After having three children we’ve become experts at making diaper purchases. One thing we have learned after all this time is that affordability and quality is key. After our first baby came my husband and I often insisted on spending the higher prices for baby gear but shortly after our second child came along we realized that you don’t always have to pay a lot for a great product. I also have learned that by shopping at my local grocers for brands I can also save more on the things our baby needs.

Mom to mom diapers (2)

We are already shopping at our local Vons stores at at Vons you will find Mom To Mom, the brand that’s made to meets both moms and babies needs. Mom To Mom Diapers are the affordable diapers that provide moms both quality and affordability. You’ll also find other Mom To Mom products to suit your needs including wipes and personal care products for your baby all in one easy to find place.

Our baby is happy with her diapers too because they are comfortable and soft and yet have the leakage protection that she needs. The cute design on the front and soft texture make it a great choice for our baby!

Mom to mom diapers (3)

I need a diaper that can keep up with our busy baby and Mom To Mom Diapers does that! The adorable giraffe and lion with bright colors are friendly to babies and the side of the diapers are super stretchy for a comfortable fit.

Mom to mom diapers (1)

When I look back on how much I have grown as a mother since having my first I never thought I could possibly love another person as much as I loved her and then we added two more children to our lives. Even if our family budget has also grown so has our love for our children. Can you think of anything you do differently now than you did as a first time mom?

What are some easy ways you have saved money with your children?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mom to Mom.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider liking us on Facebook or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Share : Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on GooglePlusShare on PinterestShare on Linkedin

Comments

1. says

Such adorable photos!! With my oldest, it was brand name everything, cause everyone else did it and I thought it was ‘best’. Then, I learned to wise up with the twins, I made smart choices! Even, *gasp* hand me downs!! lol

2. Daisy says

These sounds great. I’m up for trying affordable diapers! Diaper costs add up quickly around here.

3. says

As a mother to twins, I bet you can only imagine how many diapers I go through. Mom to Mom diapers sounds ideal. I am willing to give them a good work out. I’ll give them a try.

4. Shauna says

I wish that I could tell you some great piece of advice on how I saved money, but I was horrible at spending and I still am… These sound great though. Thanks for sharing.

5. says

That’s great when you find diapers that work for you, for less. That’s one of our major expenses. I can’t wait til my youngest is potty trained!

6. says

Soo glad my kids are done with diapers… but we are now looking at college.. not sure which is worse..LOL.. but we always tried to buy diapers that were affordable and still had high quality, yours sound great, wish they had them when the kids were little.. thanks for sharing, will let my friends with babies know bet they will love them

7. says

Affordable diapers that are good quality are one of the most important things when you’re a new parent! This brand looks great.

8. Amy Desrosiers says

These look like great diapers! I saved money with my 22 month old by making his own baby food, and purchasing diapers, and formula with coupons.

9. says

Oh if Only I had these when my daughter was younger! That seriously could have saved me a lot of money! Diapers were always one of the most expensive part of raising babies.

10. says

I saved money when Bubbles was a baby by using coupons, being flexible enough to try the less expensive and store brands, and selling the things she outgrew at Once Upon a Child (and our yard sales). The money from the sales I could put towards new clothes and toys for her next stages.