As a digital mom I am guilty of getting into bed and sitting on my phone. I am guilty of being on my phone way too much at night and it does affect how I sleep. This year Downy is trying to inspire busy moms like myself to “Tuck In. Turn Off. turn off the phone and sleep better. Did you know that studies suggest truning off your phone and unplugging at least a half an hour before you try to go to bed?
Take the pledge….
- To unplug earlier with all of my might
- And sleep eight blissful hours each night.
- To unwind for 30 minutes ‘fore I lay down my head,
- With no texting, tweeting, or browsing in bed.
- I’ll tuck in and turn off, no need to count sheep.
- Cocooned in scent-y softness,
I’ll fall fast asleep.
That why P&G has created the Sweet Dreams Collection which includes Tide Detergent, Downy Infusions Fabric Softner, Bounce Dryer Sheets, and Downy UN-Stoppables Scent Booster. Getting to sleep has never been so easy than with the sweet scent of lavender filling your sheets at night.
With the Sweet Dreams Collection by Downy I can “Tuck In. Turn Off. and get to sleep! Between having a toddler who still wakes up at night and a new puppy I know I need all the sleep I can get and knowing that I’m snuggly soft in my bed means I’m well on my way to a great nights sleep!
If you’re in the LA area and want to join in in the P&G’s “TuckIn.TurnOff” event in LA :
- The Grove (near Nordstrom) - Friday, March 7, 2014
- Vanderbilt Hall Display Timeframe: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
A Sweet Dreams Collection Kit, including the full product lineup (Tide, Downy Infusions, Downy Unstopables, Bounce dryer sheets), a blanket to wash in the collection and a sleep mask.