Now Resorts & Spas – A Close Beautiful Beach Vacation #ResortEscape

This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.

Winter is coming and will soon be gone. We are starting to talk and make plans for this summer. We are not sure to make it a summer family vacation or just a dad and mom trip only.

We finally made the decision to move to warmer weather and love it. But we would we would love even more is to take a beautiful vacation to a Unlimited-Luxury® style vacation at one Now Resorts & Spas four resorts across Mexico and the Dominican Republic. The warm and tropical beaches we be the best getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city-life and to just walk the amazing beaches.

Now Resorts & Spas vacation concept includes so much and offer award-winning services; AAA Four Diamond, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.  Large and spacious suites with top shelf amenities like 24-hour room service daily restocked mini bars. On average a selection of seven gourmets, a la carte dining options from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more. Also find bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages.

For Family travel with kids and tweens, there is the Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17). They are supervised specially trained staff and include activities to keep the kids entertained, all at no extra cost!

And for the adults Now Spa by Pevonia offers an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Products featured include OPI and Pevonia.

You can be sure to expect an awesome vacation at a great price all with great service and entertainment. Immerse yourself into their vibrant, social, active, cheerful, engaging atmosphere and locations that are easy to get to with many flight options year round.

There are 4 gorgeous resorts to choose from:

jade_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV01gk-is-202 Now Jade Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico which only 12 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos. Some fun activities include the treasure hunt around the hotel which is great for kids. Or enjoy a free kayak tour on our beach and live shows such as “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers.

Now Jade Riviera Cancun photo NowJadeRivieraCancun_zpsd20e58cb.jpg

And of course there is deep sea diving in the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply.

sapphire_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV01gk-is-233 Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. This AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort is only 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). Some fun and relaxing activities include oceanfront yoga, movies on the beach, or soar high with their on-site euro-bungee.

Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun photo 7ce42b1b-fc16-4a25-87c8-63394013be64_zpsf7094a80.jpg

Or get active with on-site volleyball, soccer, a wide range of water sports such as Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo.

amber_photos-videos_slideshow_slideshow_10pv01gk-is-443 Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and sits along the sapphire water of the Banderas Bay. Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta international Airport. This great resort features archery and rifle ranges along with a wide range of water sports. Check out Hobie cats or go kayaking at their Aquatic Center which is great for families. Other family water fun includes inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and a family water slide.

Now Amber Puerto Vallarta photo NowAmberPuertoVallarta_zps5699eede.jpg

Also included is complimentary green fees to swing away on the 18-hole Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and MarinaVallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply).

larimar_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV04gk-is-455 Now Larimar Punta Cana is in Punta Cana located in the Dominican Republic and on more than 700 yards of the picturesque Caribbean Sea. Amenities include a baseball batting cage, basketball court, along with a rock climbing wall. Other activities include an on-site casino that includes poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack. Also featured is a weekly market that features local crafts, art & jewelry to buy. And for those who want to really take it in check out their on-property Helicopter to setup some kind of sightseeing excursion (additional costs may apply).

Now Larimar Punta Cana photo NowLarimarPuntaCana_zpsfb02914b.jpg

By helping me share this post I may have the chance to offer an extra free trip for two to one All-inclusive luxury resort. The more you can share through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, comments, etc, using hashtag #ResortEscape for greater chances to win!

Leave a comment and share which resort you would love to visit. “Choose Your Escape” by commenting with the resort you’re most interested in as well as any activities you would like to do.

Visit Sponsor's Site

If you enjoyed this post, please consider liking us on Facebook or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments

1. Shannon says

All of the resorts look beautiful! My hubby would love to be able to golf….vacation and golfing it’s like a perfect vacation!

2. Alexandra Woods says

The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun looks, and sounds, dreamy! Movies on the beach as well as yoga on the beach would be wonderful vacation activities! After this chilly winter, I need some warmth in my life. And, like Summer said, honeymoon!!! :)

I hope you win!! :)

3. says

I’d love to go to any of these places, they all look so calming and relaxing. Love that some of them have activities geared towards kids.

4. Shauna says

Oh my goodness, I want to go NOW!!! We are starting to look for a special retreat for Hubby and I for our 10 year anniversary. One of these would be perfect!

5. Stacey R says

I’d pick the Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is in beautiful Puerto Vallarta because of the aquatic center for my family!

6. says

Deep sea diving would totally be worth the extra nominal fee. Just look at the beach you’d have to go diving off of! What amazing resorts!!

7. twojo says

We went to the Now Amber last year with our children and they loved it! It is a newer construction. the resort was very compact, which was perfect for a family with children–short walk to everything, easy to get to the restaurants and easy to find the kids at the pool! They are asking to go back again!

8. lorna patey says

I vote the Now Larimar Resort. The evening entertainment was amazing, the employees were amazing. We were treated like royalty there. I cannot wait to go back there again some day. The rooms were awesome the views were out of this world. The food..omg the food. Lots and lots of it and many choices. Very clean and beautiful.

9. Trevor Hawkins says

Its been below zero every nigh for 4 weeks here, I could handle some warmth! Been to secrets resorts once and they are managed by the same company, very imppressive and i would love to try out any of these resorts, im not picky, send us to any of them!:)

10. Crystal Ingram says

We stayed at Now Larimar, It is the most beautiful place, the service and resort are beyond amazing.

11. Elly Crai says

The Polar Vortex has me stressed! I need to unwind on the beach at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!

12. Karen Gonzalez says

I would pick either the Jade or the Larimar because of the lush tropical feel it looks like they have. Athough…any inclusive is a REAL vacation! No cleaning, no cooking, no laundry….just relaxation! Just what a vacation shuold be! And if you have little ones, the resort can watch them while you catch some suns or go exploring the grounds! I hope you win! Good luck!

13. Jennifer M. says

I would choose the Now Amber because I have never been to Puerto Vallarta, and I love to try new places! They all look awesome!

14. amber y says

I’d love to visit the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Wow is pretty much all I can say haha! I’ve wanted to visit mexico for a while, just can’t seem to convince my friends that it’s safe enough to go. Guess I’ll have t go without ‘em!

15. says

Because I have been a visitor to Now Jade, and highly recommend it, I would pick another resort just to experience yet again the best that the Now Resorts have to offer. I’d love to go to the DR and see what is in store down there :)

16. Ashley Browning says

I would line to visit the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun…it looks stunning and insure volleyball and soccer to boot! It would be a perfect spot to celebrate our anniversary:)

17. Deb says

I have been to Now Sapphire and Now Jade. Enjoyed both resorts, but I recommend Now Jade. You won’t be sorry!

18. says

Hey Kristin!

My wife and I just returned from perhaps the best vacation of our entire lives, which also happened to be our Honeymoon! We stayed at Now Amber in Puerto Vallarta and the entire experience warrants an easy 5-Star, A+ rating. From the minute Carlos greeted us with a chilled glass of champagne and an ice-cold orange scented towel at valet, to the minute Roberto sadly helped carry our bags down from our room to our departing taxi, we were treated like royalty. This is something that you just don’t find nowadays and it was a welcomed surprise.

Having researched All-Inclusive resorts for a few weeks before stumbling upon Now Amber, we knew this was the place for us once we saw what great reviews the property had received on TripAdvisor and similar sites. Compared to similar resorts the price was better and the overall vibe was that everything from the location to the food to the service was amazing.

It seemed like every guest we met while there said they had been to countless other All-Inclusive resorts all over the world and this was by far the best they’d ever been to. We felt so lucky to have found such an amazing place on our first ever visit to an All-Inclusive resort!

Every single person who works at Now Amber was extremely professional and genuine. No matter what they were doing everyone always responded to us with “My Pleasure.” It was almost laughable because everyone was so unbelievably nice!

The food was all delicious and served in the most artistic way possible. No matter where we chose to eat, every restaurant felt like it was the best one on the property. We ate at the Italian, French, Mexican, Japanese, and Market Cafe restaurants for dinner two times while we were there. Every single meal deserved 5-stars. Every drink we ordered was also very delicious and the best part was the never stopped flowing until we chose to turn in for the night! Leon was our favorite lobby bartender, Javier & Jose were the best pool bar bartenders ever, and Jonathan & Hugo were the best poolside bartenders during our stay.

Perhaps the favorite thing about our entire stay was the pool area and the Entertainment Staff. Although there was eight or so different entertainment staff, Alejandro and Hugo were our favorites! Every day they made us laugh and we thoroughly enjoyed partaking in all of their different games and entertainment.

I could go on and on about how amazing this resort is, but alas I must conclude. Now that we’ve had the chance to experience this resort with just us two, we cannot wait to return (hopefully soon) with all of our friends and family. This is definitely a place that we foresee ourselves visiting fro many years to come!

Good luck and have fun :)