The winter months can be hard especially if you’re stuck indoors. With recent storms maybe it’s been hard to get outdoors to stay active but did you know that you can stay active and healthy all winter long with just a few simple tips.
- Have Fun – If you’re having fun and staying active it doesn’t feel like so much work. Play a fun game of Twister by the fire or head out and go sledding.
- Stay Active – The winter blues can start to set in but if you make time for yourself you can be more successful with your health and fitness goals. Get the gym, go walking around the neighborhood with your family, make that commitment to stay active. When you’re active you’re just happier, so say goodbye to those winter blues too! Check out these simple tips as well.
- Eat Healthy – Adams® Natural Peanut Butter is a great way to start your day, have a slice of whole grain toast and natural peanut butter with a bowl of fruit. There are so many ways you can eat healthy and feel great all winter long.
Right now you can purchase any Adams® Natural Peanut Butter product and help support our national parks. See summer and sunshine are on the way and with every purchase of Adams® Natural Peanut Butter product money is being donated to support the NPCA.
In the winter some of my favorite guilty pleasures are sweets. Adams® Natural Peanut Butter allows me to create healthy and yet tasty and satisfying snacks. This following recipe is a fun new twist on the old ants in a log. It’s deliciously tasty and even better when enjoyed on thee go!
- Butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup of Adams® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped apples
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp honey
I started first by chopping all of my ingredients. I wanted bite size pieces so I diced them small. I used a chunky peanut butter and honey to hold it together.
If you’re going for a hike or staying active outdoors you could easily take this mixture with you and keep bread or butter lettuce in another container. I filled each piece of lettuce and served. The kiddos love them and they’re a fun new twist on the old ants on a log.
You can Make A Natural Difference with Adams® Natural Peanut Butter by connecting with them on Facebook. Facebook.com/AdamsPeanutButter
You’ll find easy tips to help your community be a better place and also get a $1.00 off coupon.
You can make a natural difference and stay active and healthy all year long. This gift pack is inspired to do just so.
- $50 REI Gift Card
- 3 Jars of Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter
- PN Stirrer
- LL Bean Hydration Backpack
- Reusable Lunch Containers
- Nike + iPod Sport Kit
I am a compensated brand ambassador.