In my quest to live a healthier and more whole life I have been doing a great job with my fitness goals. That doesn’t cure my sweet tooth though so when I found Balance Bar® Cookie Dough Bars at my local grocer I had to try them. I was even more thrilled when Balance Bar® sent me a Valentine Treat filled with their delicious bars.
I received two of their newest flavors the Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch and the new Chocolate Raspberry flavor. By far the Chocolate Mint is my favorite. It’s kind of crispy and feels larger which I feel is even better because I can enjoy the sweet goodness even longer. Personally after my long runs I like to enjoy a cup of vanilla chai tea or a Balance Bar®. I really feel much better after a long workout when I get a snack with extra nutrients in it.
Nutrition at a Glance: (Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch)
- 14g Protein
- 200 Calories
- Balanced 40-30-30 Nutrition
- Excellent Source of Antioxidants & Vitamin D
- 23 Vitamins & Minerals
The added protein really helps my muscles heal and I found when I have a protein snack after running I really have less muscle aches if at all ever afterwords. You can find a wide selection of Balance Bar® at local grocers and retailers near you.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me which flavor you’d like to try most.
Extra Entry Methods
- Follow @BalanceBar on Twitter
- LIKE Balance Bar® on Facebook
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 2-17-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.