Our favorite kids clothing by far has come from Zutano. The bright colors and unique prints keep my children’s wardrobes bright and fun. In the photo Mia is wearing the Kitty Jumper which among my newest favorite pieces form Zutano. I also am totally in love with the colored Matchstick Jeans which my girls just received to review. I’ll share photos of them soon enough but there are so many adorable new prints and outfits at Zutano.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day so why not spoil baby and start their spring wardrobe in style with Zutano! My girls have the shaggy vest (pictured in below picture) and paired with the fun Zutano prints it adds such a cute touch to any outfit. It’s one of my most favorite thing about Zutano, the simple and yet unique pieces i their collections. Everyone always asks what brand my baby is wearing and where I can find the dresses that my 3 year old loves so much. From newborn to toddlers Zutano has you covered!
Be sure to DOWNLOAD the adorable Zutano printables on the Zutano Blog!!
I have a $100 Zutano gift card to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what outfit you might buy for Valentine’s day?
Extra Entry Methods
- LIKE Zutano on Facebook
- FOLLOW Zutano on Twitter
- FOLLOW Zutano on Pinterest
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 2-26-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.