Winter’s chilly temperatures and icy winds are blanketing the country this week. As people turn to their thermostats, some Gender Wars may ensue! I know most nights no matter what time of year it is my husband and I can’t seem to agree on who’s hot and who’s not! He’ll tell you I like it cold and he likes it hot and that’s about right. Most night I’m feeling too hot. Who keeps the house warmer? How do you keep warm when your spouse won’t turn up the thermostat?
These questions will be asked across the nation this winter. Below is an infographic with fun facts on portable heaters and how the sexes are bound to battle.
The new 360 Surround Heater is a versatile, energy efficient ceramic heater. Equipped with an energy savings thermostat that gives you just the right amount of heat by regulating the wattage consumption based on your desired temperature, the EnergySmart® 360 Surround can save consumers money without sacrificing comfort. Designed with both 360° surround heat and 180° directional technology so consumers can “get heated” no matter where they sit in the room; a terrific choice for those looking to stay warm and cozy during the year’s coldest months.
• EnergySmart® Technology regulates power consumption to help save up to 35% on energy bills vs.
• Digital LEDs accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature
• Energy Usage Indicator displays how much energy is being used during operation
• Programmable thermostat
• New SafetyTip™ – 360° tip over protection
• Overheat Protection Device
• Cool Touch Carrying Handle
• Ceramic Technology for quiet, even heating
• New 180° feature for directional heating
• 1-8 hour timer
• 3 year warranty
We have one 360 Surround Heater to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me who is hot and who is cold in your house?
Extra Entry Methods
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 2-17-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.