This time of year I find myself cooking a lot of veggies and I’m already starting to plan my Christmas dinner menu. On the menu this year is an easy creamed corn recipe. I think it will pair well with the rest of the food.
Creamed Corn Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook corn, stirring frequently, until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in green onion and cook 1 minute.
- Combine half and half with flour in small cup. Stir into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
There are so many other wonderful Country Crock recipes on their website. Start planing your holiday menu today!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me about what veggies you will be cooking up this holiday season and how you would use Country Crock
Extra Entry Methods
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 12-24-2012
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.