Brooklin loves babies, being that she is 3 years old and that I also have a 5 month old in the house Brooklin is all about baby! She even tells me that one day she wants to be a mommy too so she was so excited when we received the Little Mommy Sweet Eats Doll and the Little Mommy Princess and the Potty Doll. I think both dolls are perfect for Christmas gifts for young girls this holiday season. In fact, these were the dolls that my 3 year old has been begging me for!
This adorable doll is ready to enjoy solid foods, and girls can help feed baby with the flipping bowl and spoon. Plus, the sippy cup magically changes from “milk” to “juice” with just the press of a button. For more everyday play, check out the Little Mommy Scrub a Dub Dub™ doll (sold separately).
- Doll wears a precious onesie with bib and matching hat
- Features sweet, lifelike expression
- Encourages your daughter’s nurturing and role-play activities
All the fun of potty time but with no mess! Sit the adorable doll on her special potty and hear silly sounds and giggly phrases as she “goes potty.” Then take a look inside the potty for a surprise. Don’t forget to “flush” for a realistic sound and more funny phrases! WATCH THE INTERACTIVE VIDEO
- Doll wears cute pink outfit with ruffle accents
- Includes sparkly sippy cup
- Also comes with hand sanitizer accessories to extend and complete the play
- A great way to help teach your daughter about potty time
- Doll does not drink or wet.
We also have one Little Mommy Sweet Eats Doll and one of the Little Mommy Princess and the Potty Dolls to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me how what other Little Mommy doll your little one might like to have.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Leave a comment and get a card from me: HERE.
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry for each post)
Giveaway ends 11-29-2012