Parents expect the supernatural on Halloween. However, it’s the super-unnatural sugary candy that spooks parents by haunting their kids’ trick-or-treat bags. This year, parents can embrace the sweetness of the season without having to compromise on delicious flavor or wholesome nutrition thanks to CLIF Kid Zbar Full Moon Brownie. My kids love CLIF and we usually buy the bars and fruit ropes in bulk at Costco.
What is CLIF Kid’s Zbar Full Moon Brownie?
- Full Moon Brownie combines a chewy chocolate brownie with white chocolate chips in a snack bar made with USDA-certified organic ingredients.
- Zbar provides 8-11 grams of whole grains and 12 vitamins and minerals specific for kids’ growing bodies.
- In addition to delicious flavor, kids will enjoy Full Moon Brownie’s playfully spooky wrapper, whether at the school lunch table or while sorting their trick-or-treat bounty. (IMAGE BELOW)
- Like every Zbar, Full Moon Brownie also features a wholesome blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber to stabilize energy levels and make kids feel nourished longer.
- Each bar is also USDA-certified organic and contains no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
We have a pack that includes 12 bars to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what do you give your kiddos instead of junky treats for Halloween?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 10-30-2012