I was asked to share a no bake recipe that we like to enjoy. I like buying in bulk because it gives me plenty of uses for the products, and produce I purchase. One recipe I wanted to share is so simple and perfectly fall. It’s so easy to make that I had my 3 year old help me out. Cooking and baking with my kids not only keeps their minds active and happy but also is a great way to spend time with them. You can either make this recipe in the morning before you head off for the day or the night before. It makes the perfect breakfast addition, or healthy snack and lunch during the day.
Fall Fruit Salad Recipe:
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or your favorite nut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp AllSpice
- 1TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (or less) of raw organic sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
You can easily throw a yogurt in your lunch bag or your child’s and send this salad along as a whole meal. The nuts and raisins make the salad a whole lot more fun and healthy!You can find things like apples and pears, raisins and nuts in bulk and are such healthy things to keep around the house. Shop Sam’s Club
To get your fall recipes started I have one lunch bag to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what about your favorite no bake recipes and meals for lunch on the go.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 10-31-2012