I already have another Ninja appliance in my kitchen so I was more than thrilled to hear about the new Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System. I have a traditional slow cooker machine but was immediately impressed at how many uses it has.
- Heats from the bottom and the sides at the same time
- Cook meats up to 50%* faster than in a conventional oven
- Fast and healthy one pot meals in 30 minutes or less
Ninja® Roasting Rack
Designed to fit inside the Cooking System, to hold foods when using steam roast or steam bake mode
Holds up to 6 lb. chickens and 4 lb. roasts
Ninja® Multipurpose Baking Pan
Durable non-stick rectangular pan provides optimum food release for easy cleaning
Perfect for baking cakes, casseroles, meats, poultry
Measures 9.5″ x 7.25″
This week I needed a quick and healthy meal for my family. I tested out the cooking portion of the Ninja Cooking System and created a simple and filling dish.
Beef Stew Recipe
- beef stew meat
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1/2 bag sliced carrots
- 2 cups of celery chopped
- 15 small potatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp beef base
- 5 cups of water
I simply added everything in it and set the timer on high for 4 hours. I had a simple and healthy meal for my family and I didn’t have to do much of anything. The meat was perfectly cooked and it came together beautifully.
You could easily cook this on low for even longer and just start it in the morning for a dinner that night. The Ninja Cooking System is so easy to use and the display is easy to read. I can’t wait to try making cookies!It’s the perfect kitchen gadget for fast and easy meals, it just cooks faster!!
The Ninja Cooking System would be the perfect gift to give this holiday season. It sells for $199.00 and has a 5 year warranty!
We have one Ninja Cooking System to also give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what you wold cook in the Ninja Cooking System. I also want to know your favorite feature.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 11-30-2012