Living a healthy life is important for me and my family. We go out of our way to reduce our waste and eat organic and whole foods. To me living a healthy and sustainable life has become a priority. I was recently introduced to The OrganWise Guys who is creating quality, educational and effective programming to help fight childhood obesity. For the past week we’ve had a lot of fun exploringthis kit. It’s just another way to instill healthy habits in your kids and my kiddos have enjoyed it.
The OrganWise Guys In the House! Kit is a healthy behavior tracking program that helps families in their quest to become “OrganWise” by gradually adding healthy habits to daily routines. Kids engage in different OrganWise “Rules” for seven days while tracking their progress. At the end of the week, they will report their success and then await their reward that will appear the next morning. Introduce OWG in the childcare setting to ensure that young children get off to a healthy start and begin elementary school “OrganWise” and ready to learn. This is also an ideal venue to implement FoM and present the concept of nutrient-dense foods to parents.
The OrganWise Guys In the House! Kit includes the following:
- Colorful carry case
- 5 fun-filled books (with healthy tracking tools)
- Getting Started with In the House!
- Hardy Heart In the House! – Choose Low-Fat Leave out the cake, making healthy choices when it comes to food.
- Peri Stolic In the House! – Choose High-Fiber – High fiber foods are vegetables, oats, grains, and whole foods.
- The Kidney Brothers In the House! – Choose Water Choosing water over high sugar drinks.
- Madame Muscle In the House! – Choose exercise getting and being active every day.
- Plush OrganWise Guys (rewards for healthy behaviors)
Check out my video and learn more about the kit!
We also have one OrganWise Guys in home kit to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me how you are instilling healthy habits in your kiddos.
Extra Entry Methods:
- FOLLOW: Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/organwise/
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 10-21-2012