I just adore Zutano clothing for my girls. As each of them grow we find more and more of our favorite pieces are from Zutano. Among our favorites form the fall collection is the Penny Lane Pleat Dress. With added staples like their classic colored leggings this dress will keep Brooklin warm all winter long. We were thrilled hen Zutano sent us this outfit to review. My other favorite find has been the shaggy vest.I can easily pair it with the penny lane dress or add t to another other outfit for added warmness. It’s also just adorable!
The pink elf onesie is on my must have list for Mia this fall but even for baby you’ll find there’s so many adorable items to pick form. What I love about Zutano is how unique their collections are. Mia received the Kitty Jumper with pink leggings and striped colored long sleeve top. Its so bright and fun and soon enough she’ll be able to wear it. Zutano’s clothing is true to size but I always buy a size bigger since I just love these clothes on my children.
Shop Zutano fall collection now.
I have one $75 Zutano gift card to also give away!
Main Entry: To enter, visit Zutano and tell me other pieces you’d buy if you won the gift card.
Extra Entry Methods:
- LIKE Zutano on Facebook
- FOLLOW Zutano on Twitter
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 10-05-2012
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.