I did not have a mobile with either of my other children but when Mia was born I told everyone I knew I really wanted a mobile for her. I was thrilled when Tiny Love said they were send Mia this adorable new My Nature Pals™ Mobile. Setting it up was so easy and as soon as we put our 3 month old under it she loved it. She’ll sit under her mobile and talk to it, she’ll smile and laugh and she truly just loves it.
Features I Love:
- Has 3 light options, my favorite is the overhead light that allows me to peak into her crib at night.
- Non-repetitive music!
- Adorable nature themed animals that are brightly colored.
- Easy to use and there are many options for music and movement.
- Unique soft lights that move with the mobile above babys head.
- Fun music.
- Brightly colored mobile that stimulates baby!
- When she moves her arms she changes the music.
The mobile is a lot of fun for baby but once the time for mobiles is over, remove the arm and leave the music box only. Soon enough your baby will learn how to activate the music box by himself, boosting his sense of independence. I just love this mobile and so does she.
Just check out this video!
Thanks to Tiny Love I also have one My Nature Pals™ Mobile to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me which other products from Tiny Love are perfect for baby.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 9-28-2012