PACT, the makers of organic clothing, admits to its love affair with all that is Portland, Oregon. So it’s no surprise that PACT’s new collection is inspired by this great city. After all Portland already has a show – Portlandia so why not add some cool organic undies, socks and tees to the mix and do some good. The Portland collection launched on Sept 1st features plaid, warm blue and red hues for the fall. All designs are emblazoned on supremely soft, premium organic cotton. Brightly designs socks are made in an eco-concept factory powered by 100% wind energy.
One winner will receive a holiday sock bundle.
Main Entry: To enter, visit the site and tell me another must have item.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow PACT on Twitter
- LIKE PACT on facebook
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 10-10-2012