My girls are no stranger to the love of building things. In fact toys like Mega Bloks are among my daughters favorites.My girls were so happy to find that they were sent a 3-Story Enchanted Castle from Mega Bloks to review.This adorable three story castle will transform to the perfect castle for your pint sized princess. She can create high towers for the princess to be saved or low tows for a classic castle. It’s your princesses castle that she can create over and over again and I know my girls just love it.
Join Princess Ivy and discover a world of fairy tales in the Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle.
- Big sparkling tower tops for exciting princess playtime
- Three ways to build for hours of fun
- Includes Princess Ivy with magic pop-up tiara and her pony Chestnut with sparkling removable wings
- Also includes two chairs, a table, a mirror and food for Chestnut
- Colorful stickers to decorate the enchanted castle
- Combine with other Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess buildable playsets for limitless fun
We also have one Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle to give away.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me about your mini princess and why she would love this.
Extra Entry Methods:
- tweet and facebook and tag @MegaBloks in your post
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 9-20-2012