I have to say that our family has loved enjoying the summer. From hanging out on summer nights with friends to days at the pool our favorite summer moments have included food. I live a very food centric life and highly enjoy cooking so it’s only natural that some of our favorite moments include food. Country Crock asked what our favorite veggie moments of the summer are and I have to say those moments include super sweet organic corn. It’s our favorite easy summer veggie and I can grill it, or stream it on the stove top. It’s so abundant during summer that we eat a lot of it.
Summer is one of the best times of year to enjoy veggiesâ€”from grabbing fresh ears of corn at your favorite road-side stand to visiting the farmerâ€™s market on a Saturday morning for crisp cucumbers and crunchy carrots. Not to mention the many great veggie moments that happen in the summerâ€”snapping green beans on the back porch or firing up the grill to char up peppers, mushrooms and more!
With 70% less saturated fat and 30% fewer calories than butter, adding Country Crock to your veggie dishes is a perfect way to keep your meal healthy, delicious, and loved by the entire family! Visit The Crock Country Chronicle for all things veggie!
We were sent a veggie appreciation kit to enjoy more summer veggie moments with my family!
- A basket perfect for toting summer veggies
- Cooking tools from Crate and Barrel to help you prepare and cook your summer veggies
- A copy of A Very Veggie World by Clare Crespoâ€”a unique recipe book full of fun and whimsical inspiration
- Â And, so you can top your veggies, a coupon for a free tub of Country Crock
Main Entry: To enter, please visitÂ The Crock Country Chronicle and comment on an article and/or come back here and tell me in a comment what you thought.Â
Extra Entry Methods:
- LIKE Country Crock on facebook
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 8-20-2012