Being a digital family it is important that we have our storage devices handy, stylish and reliable. It is important to pay attention to who is storing your data, because once it s gone, it’s gone. SanDisk is a name I trust. I have used SanDisk devices for a decade and have never had a problem. Having been around in the memory industry, they have the proven track record for reliable data storage.
With Kai hitting the second grade, it is time that she start carrying a storage device of her own. The choices for flash drives are many these days, but she wanted something small and cool looking. SanDisk sent us the 8GB Cruzer Pop with a spilled paint design. She likes it and claimed it as her school drive. It has a little hole to put it on keychain. They range from 8GB to 32GB.
We will be using the SanDisk Extreme USB Flash Drive for transferring large files between computers in our home and for taking large files on the go. It is a USB 3.0 (need a computer with USB 3.0 capabilities to take advantage of fast speeds, but USB 2.0 works fine) which allows transfer speeds of 3GB files in 20 seconds and 40GB in files in about four minutes. If you transfer large files, you know the benefit of using 3.0. USB drives. The extreme drives come in 16GB to 64GB sizes.
When my Microsoft XBox 360 stopped working last year I had to of course get a new one. I was not thinking, and when I bought my new 360 I picked up the 4gb model. I don’t play to many games, but with the small hard drive I have storage issues, so having a few good UBS flash drives around is important. We were also provided with a SanDisk Ultra SDHC which I will be using for my XBox 360, for now since this is a great card for all around use.
Check for SanDisk flash drives wherever you can find flash drives and remember to have reliable storage handy for your digital storage needs, or in our case, DSLR photography, sharing images quickly, and for taking images and files on the go.
We have one SanDisk Cruzer Facet or Cruzer Pop one SanDisk Extreme USB Flash Drive and one SanDisk Ultra SDHC to give away!
Main Entry: To enter,tell me about your favorite storage devices.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 9-10-2012
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.