With summer coming to a close, and the family ready to get back into routine, it’s the perfect time to step up everyday dinners with some of Schwan’s newest and most delicious foods. From main dishes such as the family-style Four Cheese Penne with Prosciutto and healthy choice Oven Baked Chicken Breast, to after-school snacks such as the Thaw and Serve Yogurt and Blueberry Muffin Pucks, Schwan’s has plenty of options that the kids and the whole family will enjoy.
We love Schwan’s Home Service and they make it easy to get back into the back to school routine. We recently were sent some delicious food from Schwan’s Home Service and I put together this super easy and totally custom meal. This meal would be perfect for busy fall nights.
I picked the Four Cheese Penne with Prosciutto and healthy choice Oven Baked Chicken Breast and my kiddos loved it! I also picked out the blueberry muffin packs and made the most delicious muffin tops. They would be perfect for breakfast with an egg and some milk, or as an afternoon snack!
Thanks to Schwan’s Home Service we have the family-style Four Cheese Penne with Prosciutto and healthy choice Oven Baked Chicken Breast and Blueberry Muffin Pucks to give away to one lucky winner!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me about something else you would pick for back to school from Schwan’s.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email, I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 9-10-2012