As a family we love playing games together on the Wii. I think one of the best things for kids is to have games that are fun for the whole family so we were very happy when we were sent a copy of Sesame Street: Elmo’s Musical Monsterpiece For Wii to review. Our whole family has had fun with this game!
Designed around Sesame Workshop’s early childhood development curriculum, Sesame Street: Elmos Musical Monsterpiece encourages music creation, physical aspects of movement and dance, emotional expression through music and dance, exploration of instruments, and introduces academic aspects of music such as mathematics in music (patterns, counting), musical elements, and notation.
An action-filled console and handheld video game, Sesame Street: Elmos Musical Monsterpiece lets preschoolers play instruments, explore music and dance with Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Count von Count and the honkers as they travel through a music-themed land of wonder. Through their fun adventures, the game is designed to teach young players how music and dance occur in everyday life. The game also includes music performed by GRAMMY® award-winning band Ozomatli and includes original songs by the popular Los Angeles-based band.
My girls have had so much fun singing and dancing with Elmo. Our 3 year old may not be able to play all that well but she still has fun playing with us1
Sesame Street: Elmo’s Musical Monsterpiece for Wii or Nintendo DS is rated ‘E’™ for Early Childhood and can be purchased at retail stores nationwide or via the Sesame Street Online Store for $19.99 each.
We have a copy of Sesame Street: Elmo’s Musical Monsterpiece For Wii to also give away!
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me how your family plays together.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Im willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 8-10-2012