It rains a lot here in the pacific northwest so even during summer we have rain. Brooklin has wanted an umbrella all her own so we were thrilled when Kidorable sent her not only am umbrella but also rain boots. I just loved the polka dots set and the umbrella has to be her favorite part. The polka dots umbrella is a steal at only $15 and it’s made for small hands.
The matching rain boots are an adorable addition to the set. They’re priced at $34 which isn’t that bad saying I got them a little big. I can see her having these a whole rainy season if not two. More than just a pair of boots, these playful puddle magnets make a wonderful gift. Made of natural rubber, they are guaranteed to be the cutest boots in your neighborhood. Brooklin just loves them and Kidorable has many different patterns to pick from.
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me which of these products you’d pick if you won.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Enter Mommy Mandyâ€™s giveaway
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 7-25-2012