As sad as I am to leave my baby in just two weeks I will leave my baby for the first time. I kept the trip minimal so I can get home to her but with breastfeeding we’ve been trying to prepare for me leaving. One thing my husband will need will be good bottles for easy feeding. We’ve heard great things about Tommee Tippee so we were so happy when they sent us a number of items to help aid with feeding Mia.
We were sent a closer to nature Â® Newborn Starter KitÂ and it came with everything we needed. Bottles in two sizes, a binky and cleaning brush. Closer to Nature bottles are intuitively designed for easier and more natural feeding. The unique, natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding, similar to mum’s own natural feeding action.
We were also sent the closer to nature Â® Insulated Bottle Bag and in case hubby has to take the bottle anywhere it will keep the milk cool while he’s out and about. For myself I also got the closer to nature Â® Milk Storage Pots x6 Plus Tray. The closer to nature breast milk protection pods and storage tray are for all of your expressing, protection and storage needs. Protection pod can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer and pods can also be stored in compact secure storage tray. For him they’re really easy to warm milk and convenient for use.
We have one closer to nature Â® Newborn Starter Kit to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me what other products are great for feeding for baby from Tommee Tippee.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 8-5-2012