With summer in full swing we love spending time outdoors but that doesn’t mean we still don’t eat the heat and hide out inside with the MovieNite Plus (DSM-312) we can watch all of our favorite videos right on on TV at home. All those videos I take of the kids at the pool can be watched right on our big screen! The kids love watching their YouTube videos.
We were sent a MovieNight Plus to review and it’s been great for family movie nights! With the D-Link MovieNite Plus, you can now stream the latest movies and TV shows from VUDU and Netflix, listen to Internet radio from Pandora, and view your favorite photos all on your big screen TV.
Best of all, you can also use MovieNite Plus to conveniently view live video from your Cloud Camera on your TV using the mydlink app to keep an eye on your kids and pets. If you have more than one Cloud Camera you can view up to four cameras on your TV using the mydlink + app, freeing up your computer and mobile device. All of the programs can be accessed easily from the remote.
It’s the perfect addition to our family nights and we enjoy summer nights as a family with MovieNite.
Thanks to D-Link we have one MovieNite Plus (DSM-312) to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me how your family gets together and how you’d use the MovieNite.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Im willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.