Whether you have a toddler or an infant finding sleepwear to keep your kiddos both warm and cool is difficult. My older girls often get very hot in the summer months but with a new baby in the house it’s hard with the temps being warm one day and cool the next. Not only that you want to be sure that your infant is warm.
That’s why I love a product like the Halo ComfortLuxeÂ which is made with an innovative fabric that outperforms cotton by wicking away moisture and regulating your little oneâ€™s temperature. Itâ€™s breathable. It dries twice as fast as cotton. It will keep your little one cool when needed and warm also.
The adorable pink two piece pajamas come in a number of styles.Â Brooklin is shown here with the adorable unicorn jammies. There are a number of different prints and styles available online.
Head on over to Halo ComfortLuxeÂ to learn more. Also read Amanda’s review.
We have one pair of HALO Comfortluxe Sleepwear to also give away!
Main Entry: To enter, please visit www.halocomfortluxe.comÂ and in a comment let us know which set you would want.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Enter Mommy Mandyâ€™s giveaway
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 7-5-2012