It’s just about that time of year when we do more cooking outside than inside and that means BBQ season is finally here! A few years ago I tried Country Bobs all purpose sauce for the very first time. The sauce is perfect for summer bbq season and can go well with anything. I personally love to add it to burger meat or dip my steak in it. It’s also great on fries and just about anything else you can think of.
It is more than a steak sauce, because of its unique flavor and the variety of uses. You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes. It’s a unique flavor and taste that goes well with anything you throw on the grill this summer.
Country Bobs sent our family some of their sauce to review and you can try it too with some spectacular deals online! Be sure to also check out Amanda’s review of Country Bobs.
Country Bobs is giving one of my readers two bottles of their sauce!
Main Entry: To enter, I want to know – what are your favorite things to grill?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Enter Mommy Mandy’s giveaway
- LIKE Country Bobs on facebook
- FOLLOW Country Bobs on Twitter
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 6-25-2012