Hershey has come out with an entirely new chocolate that is smooth and creamy. These Simple Pleasures are also 30% less fat than leading chocolate. In fact I was happy to see you get 6 pieces for one serving, which is enough to satisfy my chocolate needs without over doing it! I’m not a huge chocolate lover but after being sent some samples of the NEW Hershey’s Simple Pleasures I must say I really like them.
Available now nationwide in three smooth and creamy varieties: Milk Chocolate with Chocolate Creme, Dark Chocolate with Chocolate Creme and Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Creme. My favorite is the full chocolate and my husband really enjoys the dark.
Inside you’ll find a smooth and creamy center. That’s my favorite part! Even our dog wanted a bite.
Thanks to Hershey we’re going to give one lucky winner all three to try out. One bag each of Milk Chocolate with Chocolate Creme, Dark Chocolate with Chocolate Creme and Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Creme.
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me which one you’d like to try the most.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 7-13-2012
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.