Hershey has come out with an entirely new chocolate that is smooth and creamy. These Simple Pleasures are also 30% less fat than leading chocolate. In fact I was happy to see you get 6 pieces for one serving, which is enough to satisfy my chocolate needs without over doing it !Â I’m not a huge chocolate lover but after being sent some samples of the NEW Hershey’s Simple Pleasuresâ€ I must say I really like them.
Available now nationwide in three smooth and creamy varieties: Milk Chocolate with Chocolate CrÃ¨me, Dark Chocolate with Chocolate CrÃ¨me and Milk Chocolate with Vanilla CrÃ¨me. My favorite is the full chocolate and my husband really enjoys the dark.
Inside you’ll find a smooth and creamy center. That’s my favorite part! Even our dog wanted a bite.
Thanks to Hershey we’re going to give one lucky winner all three to try out. One bag each of Milk Chocolate with Chocolate CrÃ¨me, Dark Chocolate with Chocolate CrÃ¨me and Milk Chocolate with Vanilla CrÃ¨me.
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me which one you’d like to try the most.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 7-13-2012