With kids being home for the summer I’m making more meals than ever and that means we’ve got to get creative! I was recently introduced to FunBites the super cool cutters that cut my kiddos food into fun shapes.Â Our favorite cutter has to be the squares because you can make teeny tiny fun sandwiches and my 3 year old loves them for tea parties.
Each pack includes it’s own cutter with curved blades that quickly cuts food into small bites and a matching popper that instantly pops! out the fun-shaped pieces so hands are clean, food is untouched. Use on any kid-friendly food from pancakes, fish, cheese, and bread to waffles, watermelon and burgers! It’s so easy that even my kids can do it!! It makes food fun and during the summer months we’re constantly looking for a little extra fun.
Check out Amanda’s thoughts!
We have one FunBites to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell us what FunBites you’d like to win?
Extra Entry Methods:
- LIKE FunBites on Facebook
- FOLLOW FunBites on Twittter
- Enter Mommy Mandyâ€™s giveaway
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 7-5-2012