From the moment Kaila met McKenna I knew they’d become fast friends and they did. Kaila has enjoyed getting to know the newest American Girl and can relate with her in many ways. Mostly gymnastics but as a parent I can respect the values McKenna is teaching my daughter and she’s learning to better understand how she feels.
We were so excited to find out McKenna would be making her way to Blu-ray!
McKenna is an energetic, determined girl who lives for gymnasticsâ€”at least she thinks she does, until an injury and a wise tutor help her see that there are other things that she cares about, too. Sheâ€™s goal-driven and wants to make her family proud, which is why sheâ€™s so embarrassed when her grades start to slip. At the gym, McKenna is super competitive, but she puts that competitiveness aside to support her teammates. She makes mistakes sometimes, but she always strives to be a good student, gymnast, and friend.
Available on Blu-rayâ„¢ Combo Pack â€“ Featuring DVD, Digital Copy & UltraVioletâ„¢ â€“ and DVD
Sold Exclusively at Wal-Mart, American Girl Stores and americangirl.com
Scheduled to Air on Saturday July 14, 2012 at 8/7c on NBC
To celebrate the release of the Blu-ray and movie we partnered with Universal Studios Home Entertainmentfor a fun tea party since McKenna helps out her mom often at her Seattle coffee shop. This is a perfect way to bond with my own daughters so we were thrilled to have this time together. With a few simple additions we created quite the fancy tea party and my girls and their friends were so excited to watch the movie and have hot cocoa.
Check out this trailer for the new flick!
To celebrate and party with us we have one An American Girl: McKenna Shoots For The Stars Blu-ray combo pack to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, please tell me about your daughters favorite American Girl.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 7-17-2012