I love products that make my life easier, especially when it comes to cooking. I was recently sent a set of Oven To Tableware Dishes from Denby. Made form ceramic these pieces can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer or refrigeration. They can also go from oven to table and still look great. They’re the perfect summer serving dish for picnics but they also work!
I decided to put one of these dishes to the test and make a great side dish to go with our dinner.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe:
The recipe is really simple, I chopped a head of cauliflower added a little butter and seasonings including paprika.
It cooked perfectly and when I washed the dish it easily cleaned. I love the blue color and think it’s going to be a really great piece to own. Thanks to Denby for providing me with this product to review.
Denby is giving one reader one of the large oblong Oven To Tableware Dish.
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what easy dishes you could serve up in this dish.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 5-26-201