1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
6 tablespoons Country Crock
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 1/3 cups Bulgarian buttermilk
1. Start by combining measured flour, baking powder, soda, salt and stir it with a whisk.
2. Place granulated sugar and Country Crock in a large bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Then add the vanilla, egg, and egg white and beat well.
3. Add half the flour and then half the buttermilk. Then mix thoroughly and add in the other halves.
4. Place half the batter into a 9-inch round baking pan pre-coated with cooking spray, sprinkle in evenly 1 cup blueberries.
5. Add the remaining batter over top and add in the other cup of blueberries. Sprinkle the top evenly with sugar and finally bBake at 350Â° for 50 minutes.
In the end you will have a delicious and enjoyable treat!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.