We moved into our new home last fall and with two small children we’re already thinking about our yearly deep carpet cleaning. Yes, every year we have our carpets cleaned. I think it helps reduce allergies and keeps our carpet fresh and new, especially since our home is new. WE don;t allow our children to eat anyhere but downstairs on our hardwood floors but they still manage to make their fair share of messes.
To combat this difficult allergy season this spring plus truly make your homes clean, consumers should consider a deeper cleaning twice a year by the professionals at Stanley Steemer. We were so happy to also get a gift card to pay for our carpet cleaning service.
- Not just for carpet cleaning, Stanley Steemerâ€™s expertise extends to hardwood, tile, air ducts, water damage restoration, and more
- Stanley Steemerâ€™s proprietary equipment and cleaning processes remove more than 98% of dry soil from floors
- With over 70 branches and 220 franchise locations in 48 states, Stanley Steemer services 95% of the country
We have a $100 Stanley Steamer gift card to also give away!
Main Entry: Tell me how you spring clean every year.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends 5-4-2012
Disclosure:Â The gift certificate, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Stanley Steemer through MyBlogSpark.