Our family is made up of many world travelers in fact there are US Diplomats in the family who are stationed around the world. As my husband traveled through the middle east and through Africa he often had enjoyed different tea from those areas. Saying that now we’re not currently traveling the world the next best thing is to enjoy our favorite teas at home.
Our Keurig is the most used appliance in our home other than my oven and obvious washer, etc. This month we’ve been enjoying tea from all around the world from Bigelow and Celestial Seasonings teas in K-Cup packs. I personally love a cup of English Breakfast tea in the mornings or as way to unwind in the afternoon. Tea is one of those things that is truly calming, and is often enjoyed by our daughters.
Since Keurig gave us a chance to try out a number of blends the one that surprised me the most has been the black teas. I generally like a soothing herbal tea but the black tea is just so different and there’s so much flavor and aroma. It’s the type of tea I’ve enjoyed on the blustery rainy days here in Oregon.I’m not much of a coffee drinker but tea is one of those things that reminds me of my Grandmother or that reminds my husband of his travels.
Do you enjoy tea?
We have a whole collection of Tea k-cups to give away!
Main Entry: Tell me how do you find ways to escape?
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends 3-26-2012
I am a Keurig Brand Ambassador but before I was we owned and use/love the product!