My girls love bubbles, what kid doesn’t? Now that we’re finally headed to the warm days of summer I keep trying to find hings for my girls to do outside. Bubbles are the perfect way to create tons of fun outside and this past weekend we finally were able to test out the new Gazillion Bubble Canon that we were sent to review.
With this interactive bubble machine, you can crank out massive amounts of bubbles at the pull of the lever! You can make huge bubbles, hundreds of small bubbles, and even bubbles inside of bubbles! And, with the award winning Gazillion Bubble solution, you’ll always experience the biggest, brightest most colorful bubbles ever! Just snap on desired wand size to the machine, fill bubble tray with Gazillion Green Solution for hundreds of bubbles, or Gazillion Blue Solution for super-sized bubbles.
We have the smaller machine but love that this machine lets you create bubbles of every size! It’s going to be so much fun as the weather finally starts to warm up!
We have one Gazillion Bubble Cannon to also give away!!
Main Entry: Tell me what you plan on doing this summer. Do your kiddos love bubbles too?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Vote for Kristin Ruiz in the Blogger Faceoff (super simple one click to vote) from now until March 7th. One vote per day and one extra entry per vote per day! Leave me an extra comment per your votes!
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends 3-15-2012