One of the must have baby items that every new parent needs is a great swing for baby. Being a third time mother I know how important it will be to be able to put the baby down while I spend time with my older kiddos, clean, or just keep her away from the dog. One of our most used baby items with Brooklin was our baby swing, it actually allowed me to get things done around the house and keep her happy. As she got older she’d have fun just watching us play board games and swing away.
We were recently sent the Bright Starts Ingenuity Cradle and Sway Swing for the new baby. By far it’s far more advanced than any other swing that I have owned but technology has come a long way in just a matter of years.
This swing allows you to provide baby the motion that best suits their needs because this seat can literally rotate and swing side to side or front to back. The swing also has Hybridrive Technology, which more efficient than any comparable swing and provides more than 2X the battery life!! We use rechargeable batteries but it’s nice to know that we won’t be changing them out every few hours.
The mobile and attached toy with easy removable tray literally grows with baby. I think the attached toys are great as baby grows so they won’t fall off. The mobile also moves with the motion of the swing.
Other Features We Like:
- TrueSpeed technology that maintains 6 swing speeds even as baby grows, this swing can be used to 25 pounds.
- Super quiet!
- Battery Savings â€“ more than 2X the battery life!!
- Super comfortable, can recline in two different positions and also has cushions to help support baby.
- 10 melodies with nature sounds help soothe baby. My Brooklin loved the sounds!!
We have one Bright Starts Ingenuity Cradle and Sway Swing to also give away!
Main Entry: Tell me another Bright Starts product your wee one would love.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Bright Starts on Twitter
- LIKE Bright Starts on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends 4-18-2012